• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Assistant Manager appointment

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lukaku as cover for Sam Nombe I guess ?
No thanks

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Appreciate that, as you can imagine doing them weekly makes it a challenge to not just repeat the same stuff every week!
Which is why I was always quite surprised that Matt Taylor did pretty much every interview. Hopefully with Kev more comfortable in front of the camera than Wayne was we might be able to mix it up a bit more in future.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Craig seems to have been on an early Jan transfer window scout out in Milan…

I am always impressed by Craig’s youthful energy; if I travelled as much for work as Craig does I’d be doing as little as possible on my days off.

tom_ecfc

Which is why I was always quite surprised that Matt Taylor did pretty much every interview. Hopefully with Kev more comfortable in front of the camera than Wayne was we might be able to mix it up a bit more in future.
Bring back the player/manager questions. Always loved to see the players in a more relaxed manner too 🤞

Red Devon

Perkins played for Fylde in the FA Cup game in November 2020 at St James Park, coming on as a 67th minute substitute.
First caught the eye playing for Morecambe at SJP back in the Conference days he was a cracking little player back then.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
First caught the eye playing for Morecambe at SJP back in the Conference days he was a cracking little player back then.
You've got a better memory than me!

StudentGrecian

Hope it doesn’t take too long to bring in new goalkeeping coach, hated it when MT decided we didn’t need one for a year. It’s been obvious Brown was off to Rotherham for a while, why weren’t we advertising earlier is my only quibble?

Happy with the appointments yesterday, always liked Perkins as a player. Also wonder if making KN assistant is part of the succession planning for the future?

iscalad

I am always impressed by Craig’s youthful energy; if I travelled as much for work as Craig does I’d be doing as little as possible on my days off.
Hadn't heard of Moretonhampstead though. :mad:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hadn't heard of Moretonhampstead though. :mad:
No-one has unless you lived there.

andrew p long

I’ve done the last three weeks of pre match interviews as Craig has been off on those dates! Today was quite the slog with all four!
He gets days off?:eek: