• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Athletic Article on ECFC

JayPob94

Read for free here - https://archive.ph/R4uMx

A brilliant brilliant read and was even retweeted by the Argyle chairman today... Which is insane.

I'm amazed at how we look.... And amazed at how incredible Caldwell is doing. I feel we are very very lucky.

KentGrecian

Second lowest budget

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great article, I really like his honestly/integrity

ORy

Wow! What an excellent club is being built, great read!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Second lowest budget
Question marks over Mr Hawker's comments on that video then (although also question marks on where The Athletic got those numbers as it's not been attributed to GC or anyone at the club)

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 21.16.27.png

sign of the chimes

Nice article, I tend to enjoy the bits of EFL content The Athletic does as it's generally quite detailed and interesting - just a shame it's so sparse when it comes to Ls1/2 (though I understand why).

You'll all have a much better sense of Caldwell's essence/substance/integrity than me, but from the outside it feels as though he and his support network have led you to a good place this season - despite the slightly feast/famine nature of results and the obvious issues up front. I imagine there's a fair sense of optimism about 2024/25 as things stand?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Great read. A good reminder of the extraordinary level of analysis and detail that clubs delve in to for each game.

tom_ecfc

Nice article, I tend to enjoy the bits of EFL content The Athletic does as it's generally quite detailed and interesting - just a shame it's so sparse when it comes to Ls1/2 (though I understand why).

You'll all have a much better sense of Caldwell's essence/substance/integrity than me, but from the outside it feels as though he and his support network have led you to a good place this season - despite the slightly feast/famine nature of results and the obvious issues up front. I imagine there's a fair sense of optimism about 2024/25 as things stand?
Yep, We’ll be joining you in the Championship next season! 😁

sign of the chimes

Yep, We’ll be joining you in the Championship next season! 😁
I'd be delighted to see you there - partly as seeing you up there would be terrific; but, selfishly, would also mean we'd stayed up.

JW57++

I'd be delighted to see you there - partly as seeing you up there would be terrific; but, selfishly, would also mean we'd stayed up.
Surely you’ll have gone up to the Premiership!