• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away end collapsed

milts

Are we not tenants? Is it not the council's issue and not ours? Also might have a case of loss of earnings or am I being too optimistic?
Probably in the lease agreement that we maintain the asset.

Nik Nak

Are we not tenants? Is it not the council's issue and not ours? Also might have a case of loss of earnings or am I being too optimistic?
That was my first thought.

http://www.thisisexeter.co.uk/Search-unit-called-wall-collapse-near-St-James/story-18503347-detail/story.html#axzz2OIlwGxbK

NN

dommers

For all those twats that said leave well alone, hope you are happy.

Standards eh!
Why would we be happy?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Although the collapse doesn't seem to go back as far as the terracing I assume that the away end will now be closed until remedial works to make the area safe are carried out?

dommers

It will be interesting now to see what the Club does, it seems pointless to rebuild it which will cost thousands if its going to be torn down again in the next year or two,
if we're going to ever redevelop the away end .
Of course if we could afford to redevelop in then I'm we'd have already done so.

Rog H K

Rog H K

Rotherham have put out a request for Wheel Barrows and shovels to help....oops wrong thread.

HarryECFC

Mother Nature has made a start on our development plans, Even she is tired of all the waiting.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh I don't know Harry.

If ol' Ma Nature hadn't done the job I'm sure Poulty's MASSive presence in the away end for the Daggers game would have effected the same outcome

Rog H K

The Pole behind the Goal has got to be taken away. PeteUSA will be happy !:)