• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Away followings on Saturday

Southampton Gull

Fair comment - but small correction for potentials.

Credit for surviving all this time though - on SUB 3000 gates too :$ Proof, yet again, that football can be a bit of a lottery, eh?
You're so out of touch, we've not had a single sub 3000 league gate all season, in fact the worst was probably when your rabble came and got totally stuffed :D

Feel three to nilify my FACTS ;)

Red the Paper

Banned
I'll remind you of one thing that means TUFC are the REAL PRIDE of Devon, we've always paid our bills and are the only Devonshire League Club not to go into administration, FACT ;)
One of your current Directors doesn't share that view. You also have some major bills unpaid for over 9 months. It is only a matter of time. Did Buckle give back the car? All that travelling down to Torquay in Colin Lee's old car was costing the Club an arm and a leg. Not to mention his other extravaganzes

Southampton Gull

One of your current Directors doesn't share that view. You also have some major bills unpaid for over 9 months. It is only a matter of time. Did Buckle give back the car? All that travelling down to Torquay in Colin Lee's old car was costing the Club an arm and a leg. Not to mention his other extravaganzes
Wishful thinking and a strong whiff of bullsh*t.

Red the Paper

Banned
Wishful thinking and a strong whiff of bullsh*t.
Oh you wish it was. You seem to forget I had hospitality courtesy of one of your directors at Old Trafford and I also have links with 2 people closely associated with TUFC. The fans may want you to get promoted but some of your directors do not. They are content with League 2 football because they can't afford League 1. Has Colin Lee been paid off yet? I thought as a fan of the mighty gulls you would know what goes on inside your club.

Dave, believe what you want. I don't think about TUFC at all, so nothing wishful on my part

Southampton Gull

Oh you wish it was. You seem to forget I had hospitality courtesy of one of your directors at Old Trafford and I also have links with 2 people closely associated with TUFC. The fans may want you to get promoted but some of your directors do not. They are content with League 2 football because they can't afford League 1. Has Colin Lee been paid off yet? I thought as a fan of the mighty gulls you would know what goes on inside your club.

Dave, believe what you want. I don't think about TUFC at all, so nothing wishful on my part
I do know what goes on at my Club, hence my previous post. Your final sentence shows how much truth is contained in your previous two posts.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
You're so out of touch, we've not had a single sub 3000 league gate all season, in fact the worst was probably when your rabble came and got totally stuffed :D

Feel three to nilify my FACTS ;)
Torquay's sub 3000 gates last season

Reading CC 2832
Bradford City 2941
Accrington 2591
Macclefield 2551
Aldershot 2167
Bury 2553
Morecambe 2172
Barnet 2257
Walsall FA cup 2334
Crewe 1955
Gillingham 2368
Hereford 1680
Stockport 1954
Burton 1602
Southend 2880
Rotherham 1514
Stevenage 2197
Shrewsbury 2861
Cheltenham 2186
Lincoln 2751

5 Sub 2000 crowds last season....gulp!

Red the Paper

Banned
I do know what goes on at my Club, hence my previous post. Your final sentence shows how much truth is contained in your previous two posts.
How well do you know the TUFC directors Dave? Do you even know who is on the board?

Southampton Gull

A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for Heathy (enough said)

Neil, just because you have your ear bent by one of our less ambitious directors it doesn't mean you know anything about the finances of Torquay United. We are still the only League team in Devon not to go into administration - FACT.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
We are still the only League team in Devon not to go into administration - FACT.

So far........................:cool:

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for Heathy (enough said)

Neil, just because you have your ear bent by one of our less ambitious directors it doesn't mean you know anything about the finances of Torquay United. We are still the only League team in Devon not to go into administration - FACT.
My mate Dave is right.

There is only ONE team that can wear the tag 'Pride of Devon', it's not you and it sure has hell isn't us.

Well done to TUFC, you've nothing to be ashamed of (well, apart from Bill Phillips that is! :)).