• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barnet v City match day thread.

chunkymorrinmunter

all part of the plan, saving it up for the cup run.
or the devon bowl

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Why did Butterfield come over to the city fans at the end to argue with them? Utterly stupid behaviour.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why did Butterfield come over to the city fans at the end to argue with them? Utterly stupid behaviour.
Surprised anyone was left in the ground by the time he got there.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Truly abysmal. City lucky to get 0. Didcot will be licking their lips.

chunkymorrinmunter

get him out, he has a decent budget, and where are we?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Surprised anyone was left in the ground by the time he got there.
Plenty of fans gave the team a standing ovation at the end.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
were the travellers all not smilling and clapping?

manc grecian

Plenty of fans gave the team a standing ovation at the end.
It was reference to his lack of speed. People clapping will be part of the Tisdale brainwashed crew.

Pete Martin (CTID)

That's the first time in ages that I've left a City game feeling utterly depressed. An inept performance by the referee, trumped only by our team's performance.

Well-known Exeweb poster
harsh, would be blaming the fact he is playing with a **** defence. of course you said Yeovil were finished with him and time proved you wrong on that one. you cant rush to judge with keepers, if Yeovil go down krysiak I am confident will find another league club and remember Sercombe is still in league two at the moment. he wont be championship standard until he actually gets there (facepalm)
yeah of coarse he will (tmi)what i actually said was, not that you EVER TAKE ANY NOTICE was given his habit of being involved in f=ups i'de be surprised if any manager would stick by him and if they did , it could IMO be a truly calamitous decision,and result in the second thing i said which was that if we kept him , we'd end up in the conference,, seems yeovil, unhappily, look as though they are keeping that one going