• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Boos at the final whistle

dommers

Football is supposed to be entertaining, that was dreadful.
Isn't it about results?

PINHOE RED

We are in a scrap, simple as that! It ain't going to be pretty I will take every clean point & clean sheet possible.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
We are in a scrap, simple as that! It ain't going to be pretty I will take every clean point & clean sheet possible.
Exactly....That will be a very important point at the end of the season.....Booing? well its usually the same people who are over the top when we win...Annoying,but its something we have to put up with at SJP unfortunately..

exesaddler

I think it's best just ignore the moaners and fair weather supporters. I personally found the match intriguing today - not a good investment if you just want to be entertained but very interesting from a footballing perspective. Orient for me played a good game and we did well to keep it level by HT.

Orient also did well to keep our threat to a minimum and our attempts on target to zero!

For me Tully was MOTM for his second half effort except for his comic tackle which I am sure he regretted imediately. Matt and the guys did well to snuff out the Scowcroft threat as the game wore on but geneally we looked very narrow with apart from the odd Tully overlap very little down the flanks.

But as I said...interesting.

...also very quiet form the direction of the BB!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Whilst I detected some booing, it wasn't significant.

Not a great game, but given where we are a point is a point.

Citysupporter2099

Big bank were crap second half. Performance was crap compared to recent weeks. People booing are crap. Stewart who is normally crap was actually good! But who cares we are unbeaten in 8, kept a clean sheet and gain a point on the teams in the drop zone.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Whilst I detected some booing, it wasn't significant.

Not a great game, but given where we are a point is a point.
A good balanced viewpoint.

Very few out of 5000 plus City supporters did any booing at all.

Generally & understandably we shuffled out quietly.

WXF

A lot of home fans at clubs are complete w*nkers. The spirit among away fans is normally infinitely better.

Last edited:

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
A lot of home fans at clubs are complete w*nkers. The spirit among away fans is normally infinitely better.
Obviously didnt go to brighton then

wiveygrecian

A good balanced viewpoint.

Very few out of 5000 plus City supporters did any booing at all.

Generally & understandably we shuffled out quietly.
Listened at the end on the big bank and like you said mate just 2 or 3 on the bank booed for half a second at most