• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bristol Rovers away 26 Feb

OmanGrecian

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
How many is that? I don't think I can go, but if I do it'll have to be the home end.

OmanGrecian

How many is that? I don't think I can go, but if I do it'll have to be the home end.

fred binneys head

Is that all we've been given? I thought the away standing plus the seats behind the goal would total more than that.

OmanGrecian

Is that all we've been given? I thought the away standing plus the seats behind the goal would total more than that.
279 seats and 850 terrace

Grecian Max

Looking at Twitter I don’t seem to be alone in thinking this was under communicated? Unusual for City but had no idea they’d gone on sale or that there weren’t many remaining 😂

fred binneys head

Wow, shows how little I know. Thanks for the details.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looking at Twitter I don’t seem to be alone in thinking this was under communicated? Unusual for City but had no idea they’d gone on sale or that there weren’t many remaining 😂
Same - I was considering going but obviously won't be now, my own fault I suppose.

MagicMushroom

Normally for a club that is so good at communicating to fans via our media pages I’m pretty disappointed by the coverage of tickets for Rovers Away. My fault however! Will have to keep my eyes and ears pealed to see if any spares are going

eurogrecian

If we've sold all 1,129 tix nearly a month before the event, the communications can't have been that bad.
Great support!