• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Burton away - Saturday 11 February

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Assume that's just an initial allocation, their away end holds 1400 in the terrace, plus another 400 seats
Can anyone confirm there will be pay on the day?

fred binneys head

Anyone know how many we’ve sold of the initial allocation?

fred binneys head

D3E62700-DDE6-46F5-9CF7-AD0013D9C1E3.jpeg

Bridgy 81

^^^
I’ve no idea how many tickets we’ve sold, but I’ve got one and intend to be there.
Perhaps it’ll be just you and me!

otterton reds

^^^
I’ve no idea how many tickets we’ve sold, but I’ve got one and intend to be there.
Perhaps it’ll be just you and me!
I’ll be there

Spoonz Red E

Anyone know how many we’ve sold of the initial allocation?
308 so far.

fred binneys head

Thanks Spoonz, that's surprisingly few but maybe the expense of so many well-supported away games recently is catching up with people? Or maybe everyone is thinking they'll just pay on the day. I'd be disappointed if we didn't take 500+ to Burton.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Spoonz, that's surprisingly few but maybe the expense of so many well-supported away games recently is catching up with people? Or maybe everyone is thinking they'll just pay on the day. I'd be disappointed if we didn't take 500+ to Burton.
Maybe Grecains don't want to go for a Burton ?
Could always bring the cutouts out of retirement !
UTC

Spoonz Red E

I usually guesstimate away attendances as the amount sold by us plus half as many again and it's usually close to the eventual attendance.
So allowing for another 10 days of sale, factor in pay day just coming around and more sales will come as is usual from our ticket booth on Saturday.
I think we'll be OK for a decent turnout.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I hope they get in extra faggots and mushy peas. Apparently they're very good, though they've always run out by the time I get there.