• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 227 59.6%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.4%

• Total voters

Mid Devon Grecian

Perhaps the question should be whether or not we renew his contract. That is a decision that will be taken at some time.
Also depends on whether he wants to renew his contract. His family are up north, he might choose to try and secure a job nearer home once he’s buffed up his CV with us.

suffolklad

This thread has become boring and self indulgent. The same dozen or so engaging with each other convincing themselves that they were right all along. Get rid for all our sakes

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Perhaps the question should be whether or not we renew his contract. That is a decision that will be taken at some time.
Do we know how long he has remaining on his contract? I think he may have 2 more seasons after this one so basically signed a 3.5 year contract but I may be wrong.

JW57++

This thread has become boring and self indulgent. The same dozen or so engaging with each other convincing themselves that they were right all along. Get rid for all our sakes
It took me 842 pages before I made a comment. Don’t stop the debate now.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
You have not missed much TBH

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
So are you in or out?

Alistair20000

Are you in or out ?

Grecian Max

Sounds pretty self indulgent to me

JW57++

Are you in or out ?
Yes.

Antony Moxey

So no different to any other thread then. That’s it, scrap Exeweb.