• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 227 59.6%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.4%

• Total voters

We8Argyle

Weird to be in the pub at 5 o clock on a Saturday and not have a SGC masterclass to discuss

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Weird to be in the pub at 5 o clock on a Saturday and not have a SGC masterclass to discuss
Happens every week for most of us.

ryancooper327

fred binneys head

This programme is brought to you by ChatGPT.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thought I would have a little look at the Chesterfield forum to catch up on their Caldwell comments. Very funny to read after we won four out of 5 a little while ago that one poster made the barbed comment that "I've noted those results with disappointment.". Most on their forum are utterly desperate to see GC fail to somehow make them feel better or summit

Krux_SW

Another great result for SGC and the lads. It's an incredible achievement if we beat the 56 from last season with all we lost and how quick we had to rebuild on our budget. My gaffer!!!!!

JGrecian23

Another great result for SGC and the lads. It's an incredible achievement if we beat the 56 from last season with all we lost and how quick we had to rebuild on our budget. My gaffer!!!!!
And it begins 😀

arthur

Does this thread have an exit strategy? Will the poll reset to zero on June 1st? Or will it be locked and The Discontented will have to start a new one? I think we should be told

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does this thread have an exit strategy? Will the poll reset to zero on June 1st? Or will it be locked and The Discontented will have to start a new one? I think we should be told
I guess once the season is at an end then the poll should go.

I am no longer desperate for GC to leave but I think I'm still going to be massively frustrated with us next season. We always seem to be on the cusp of being much better than our results show. It should be a reason to be optimistic but somehow I just can't get excited about watching us.

We still really really need to find a goalscorer. Or two.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
This thread will live forever, like the politics thread