• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cambridge United Home - Discussion Thread

tom_ecfc

Home games will become VERY important if we are to stay in League One. Cambridge will be no push overs, unlike Carlisle last weekend. Please please please can we get in a striker (or two) before next weekend to give us a fighting chance!

UTC & stick together Grecians!

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Home games will become VERY important if we are to stay in League One. Cambridge will be no push overs, unlike Carlisle last weekend. Please please please can we get in a striker (or two) before next weekend to give us a fighting chance!

UTC & stick together Grecians!
Looks like another must win even at this stage of the season….we can’t afford back to back defeats before two difficult away games at Bristol Rovers and Barnsley.

manc grecian

I genuinely can't see us picking up anything away from home in the near future and that's what making these games must win already.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Home games against anyone mid table downwards are massive for the reason of the season if we have any chance of staying in this division.

Like Manc said we can’t buy away wins so the home form has to keep us up.

This is a proper 6 pointer.

I think we will win. just.

Doug3101

It is a must win against a team that just stayed up last season on 46 points. Bare minimum is 20 more points..from where? Obviously we target the teams around us

Ex-ciderrr

Huge huge game against Cambridge United. A striker needed this week and then whoever it could be (if a deal is done) needs to hit the ground running. We need to continue what of late is ok form at home and make SJP a fortress 2nd half for the season

cannockred

Hope it's a good omen. Went to watch my local team, mijas, this afternoon.

We were in the bottom 4 playing against a team playing in yellow and black.

We won 6-0 🙂

JGrecian23

Win or bust given the upcoming fixtures. I think we will scrape another narrow victory which is massively needed.

1-0, Cole with the goal.

Red & White

It's games like this that we need to win to stand a chance of avoiding relegation, given that we rarely score more than 1 goal a game I'd be delighted with a point!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's games like this that we need to win to stand a chance of avoiding relegation, given that we rarely score more than 1 goal a game I'd be delighted with a point!
You can't be delighted with a point at home to Cambridge. This is an absolute must win, there aren't many games this season we 'should' be winning but this is one of them.