• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle v Exeter discussion thread

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Fat Gadgie was a decent ale and craft beer house.
Where was that Martin ?

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Fat Gadgie was a decent ale and craft beer house.
Is Steve Evans the landlord ?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where was that Martin ?
It was a relatively new real ale and craft beer bar on the road out towards the castle. Very good beer in there.

Avening Posse

Last time I went I met Oman in a boozer a short walk up a slip road from the station. It was on a corner, and we then walked about 30 paces to another one that had a few city fans in out the back. Both good pubs from aside from the 2nd one asking Oman to take his flag down 😀

Oldsmobile-88

Last time I went I met Oman in a boozer a short walk up a slip road from the station. It was on a corner, and we then walked about 30 paces to another one that had a few city fans in out the back. Both good pubs from aside from the 2nd one asking Oman to take his flag down 😀
I stopped over in Carlisle back in September.I had a good mooch around on a Saturday night.Some great pubs near the Centre/Castle area.