• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christy Pym has gone Posh

Edna Clouds

The free kick - maybe he should have got to got closer to. The other two goals you can't blame Pym for not saving. If DF had a go at him for those he's a plank. However, Pym even more so if he's argued in front of the rest of the team. There are ways to voice your opinion respectfully. That third goal was amazing.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pym coming home ?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be fair his defence weren't exactly protecting him either.

Pobbop

The free kick - maybe he should have got to got closer to. The other two goals you can't blame Pym for not saving. If DF had a go at him for those he's a plank. However, Pym even more so if he's argued in front of the rest of the team. There are ways to voice your opinion respectfully. That third goal was amazing.
Yeah, I didn't see he did too much wrong, apparently the wall may have been lined up wrong which is his fault.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pym coming home ?
What makes you say that?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
What makes you say that?
Probably on the same stuff as Gordon Dale? What kind of logic would lead Pymmy back here any time soon?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I the only one who didn’t think Pym was all that? Good ‘keeper but nothing more than that.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I the only one who didn’t think Pym was all that? Good ‘keeper but nothing more than that.
I think the fact he plays Championship football after getting promoted from L1 last season tells you all you need to know about his ability. Not the tallest for a keeper but very quick reactions, brave and confident as well as good distribution and comfortable with the ball at his feet. Still young as well. If he leaves Posh following his fall out with Ferguson I don't think he'll struggle to find another Championship or L1 club.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not that it is going to happen but I wouldn't want Pym back, we have better options now and in the future.

Are we likely to see Harry Lee selected for his age group internationally as Christy was?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
On a related topic, I thought this comment from Darren Ferguson was baffling. He starts by appearing to blame Joel Randall for not reporting his injury and then says he feels sorry for him.

“Joel’s injury was avoidable as it happened a while ago and it wasn’t reported, but he will be out for 10 weeks or so.

“I feel for him as well as he is such a versatile and talented lad.”