• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City fans on train making headlines in Devon live

dontpassback

According to Devon live some people have verbally abused a woman on a train back from Bristol to st David’s on Saturday,allegedly they were city supporters,how accurate Devon live is I don’t know but the club have issued a statement reminding people to behave.after all the good work done at SJP with fans engagement,this tends to undo all the good work,if it’s true it’s a great shame

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster

Andy Holloway

According to Devon live some people have verbally abused a woman on a train back from Bristol to st David’s on Saturday,allegedly they were city supporters,how accurate Devon live is I don’t know but the club have issued a statement reminding people to behave.after all the good work done at SJP with fans engagement,this tends to undo all the good work,if it’s true it’s a great shame
For once DL are correct, Post 237 on match day thread refers.

Trapdoor

Disgusting. Not real city fans. BTP are investigating this as a hate crime now.

I heard some racist epithets at the Rovers game. I wasnt sure who said it so couldnt report them to a steward but it was pretty awful.

Antony Moxey

Disgusting. Not real city fans. BTP are investigating this as a hate crime now.

I heard some racist epithets at the Rovers game. I wasnt sure who said it so couldnt report them to a steward but it was pretty awful.
How do you know they're not real City fans? Just because you act in a manner that most would find inappropriate, it doesn't mean you're not passionate about the team you support.

Boyo

How do you know they're not real City fans? Just because you act in a manner that most would find inappropriate, it doesn't mean you're not passionate about the team you support.
Oh dear. Instead of trying to be the smartarse, can't you just condone inappropriate behaviour? The Club has values and expects supporters to behave in a certain manner. The alleged behaviour is clearly outside those parameters, so if an investigation proves that to be the case, then those individuals will rightly be banned. Whether those individuals are passionate fans of the club or not, is irrelevant. They are not welcome.

i8cornwall

**** me, I'm actually agreeing with old Anthony Moxey for once, what a crazy old world we currently live in!

tonykellowfan

Condone means the opposite of condemn.

Trapdoor

Youre a fvcking clown.

Antony Moxey

Oh dear. Instead of trying to be the smartarse, can't you just condone inappropriate behaviour? The Club has values and expects supporters to behave in a certain manner. The alleged behaviour is clearly outside those parameters, so if an investigation proves that to be the case, then those individuals will rightly be banned. Whether those individuals are passionate fans of the club or not, is irrelevant. They are not welcome.
I'm certainly not condoning anything, however whether they are passionate or not is entirely relevant as you stated they weren't City fans. Well how do you know?