• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

City v Argyle - Matchday Thread

Agent Andy

I hope the entertainment value goes up next year , because under Caldwell so far it’s been ***** , two derby defeats already and with key players definitely leaving in the summer he’s got some serious work to do . 😡😡

Timps58

Shame the ref was poor. Gave them a number of free kicks where similar challenges on our players were ignored. Sitting in Stansfield stand this, and pushes by their defenders to clear for headers just ignored. In the lead up to the corner for their goal, Archie in my view was fouled... nothing given. Seconds later, similar challenge on them and free kick.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
To me Plymouth's win went with the toss.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope the entertainment value goes up next year , because under Caldwell so far it’s been ***** , two derby defeats already and with key players definitely leaving in the summer he’s got some serious work to do . 😡😡
Careful. I'll be accused of a multi account if you post like that.

STURTZ

If they’re top of the league, we can go up next season…just saying.
To be fair when we played them down there I thought they were very good, today they looked absolute bollox. That Cosgrove in particular played like a rotting sack of sh*t.

Bridgy 81

That Cosgrove in particular played like a rotting sack of sh*t.
That's odd because he speaks very highly of you.

dontpassback

The telling time will come if they go up,they will meet far better sides,don’t forget this is the mighty argyle who didn’t turn up at Wembley,and couldn’t beat Lincoln at home,so all this argyle are massive BS a is exactly that BS !

Pete Martin (CTID)

Strange comment. :unsure: OK, overall we've been average at best and, personally, I feel like, for the most part, the entertainment has been pretty good and better than I had expected in our first season back at this level. The significant increase in average attendances appears to indicate that several thousand additional punters feel much the same.

milts

Which players leaving?

Agent Andy

I don’t think so , I think the style of football is crap and think we’ll be in serious trouble next season . Mind you the slime were shit and they’ll win the league . Happy to be proved wrong .