• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Commercial & sponsorship opportunities

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Money > anything else

Apart from getting outside investment on the board

Gotcha :)

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't expect them to change their company colours, logo or anything as that self defeats the purpose of why they are advertising.
It's down to the application of the brand.

Then again, the core brand is a shocker so it's no surprise that's the end result.

Anyway, just an observation from a creative director in the Stanno ;)

Reactions: Egg

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have little interest in how any company's branding looks like but if they are happy to pump money into my club (except betting companies) then they get my full support. I wouldn't expect them to change their company colours, logo or anything as that self defeats the purpose of why they are advertising. Both parties have to get something out of the relationship it's not all about the best interests of the club.
A few points to pick up here:
[1] Neither Max nor I was suggesting Nevada Construction should change their corporate colours – merely that those very same corporate colours could have been incorporated within something a bit less grating on the eye.
[2] The appearance of SJP might not be at the top of everyone's list, mine and Max's included, but it's not as if aesthetics and performance on the pitch are mutually exclusive so I don't really understand why some people wanting the club to get both things right is such an issue.
[3] And finally... Saint intimates this is all about advertising, yet if you watch the interview with the guys from Nevada Construction, they make very clear this absolutely isn't about attracting more business but is about supporting their local team!