• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Commercial & sponsorship opportunities

Bridgy 81

Fair play to any sponsors, but that branding looks horrific on the Doble/Flybe/Nevada stand when I saw it on Saturday from the Stanno

From Torquay Selco stand to Newport/Cambridge Amber Army stand... obliterates the red and white home colour scheme
It does look incongruous but if that’s the sponsor’s colours I don’t suppose there’s much we can do about it.
Other than only entering into arrangements with companies whose branding is red and white.
At least it isn’t green!

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
It does look incongruous but if that’s the sponsor’s colours I don’t suppose there’s much we can do about it.
Other than only entering into arrangements with companies whose branding is red and white.
At least it isn’t green!
There’s ways of adapting any branding so it can fit within a space visually

Their branding is ugly which doesn’t help but even so no need to swamp the stand in amber

Pmc grecian

The main stand gets a sponsor.

I wonder if they could fill in one of the corners on the cheap ???

elginCity

Interview

An unassuming pair, finishing each other's sentences like that, definitely a twins vibe going on there !

Memphis09

Next seasons third kit colour

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
There’s ways of adapting any branding so it can fit within a space visually

Their branding is ugly which doesn’t help but even so no need to swamp the stand in amber
They come across as decent guys, whose hearts are very much in the right places, and, as per the interview, you can see that they've tried to embrace the club brand by incorporating a few bits of Grecian iconography within their signage.

But FWIW, I concur wholeheartedly – this is a bit of a horror show. As you intimate, the logo ain't especially pretty, which isn't a good starting point, and, notwithstanding that, was it really necessary to have an orange background on absolutely everything?! If they'd kept the orange background to just the logo, it would have looked much more in keeping with SJP and aesthetically pleasing.

Not sure if Nevada Construction could afford you Max, but maybe you should volunteer your services! ;)

Grecian_in_Plymouth

At least it isn’t green!
My plymouth company sponsor Plymouth away end and its red and white , which is a good takeaway

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have little interest in how any company's branding looks like but if they are happy to pump money into my club (except betting companies) then they get my full support. I wouldn't expect them to change their company colours, logo or anything as that self defeats the purpose of why they are advertising. Both parties have to get something out of the relationship it's not all about the best interests of the club.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
My plymouth company sponsor Plymouth away end and its red and white , which is a good takeaway
There is a nip in the air tonight ?

Pete Martin (CTID)

When I think back to how incredibly shyte SJP once looked, when anyone or any organisation is willing to support us financially, aesthetics are the last thing on my mind.