• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Coventry City v Exeter City - matchday thread - 23/9/17

mammooman

Jeez, my last post on Exeweb before today was about 4 years ago. Today reminds me why. What a load of doom and gloom on here. We're not under the cosh. We're not getting smashed 4-0. We've had a couple chances away at a tough place. They've scored a goal via a lucky / unlucky rebound. As much as it would've been nice to win every week we can still hold our heads very very high if the scores stay the same.

rifraf

Great time to bring Sparkes on ..... oh, hang on.

Terryhall

Well those are the subs we were asking for, have to hope it works now. Tillson needs to calm down though, we'll have no chance with 10.

LDNGrecian

Great time to bring Sparkes on ..... oh, hang on.
You'd choose Sparkes over Boateng or Moxey?

mammooman

Another Slime sending off. Must be the algae.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are Argiggle capable of finishing a game with a complete side? Down to ten men again.

IndoMike

Where is the goal coming from though? Every time we go forward we give the ball away too easily.
Sounds like a bad day at the office, but where there's time there's hope.

DB9

IF it stays this way, An we were bound to lose eventually, it is how the team and manager respond to that result in the next game. Losing is a nasty habit and seems very easy to get

STURTZ

Seems we're suffering from our lack of cover at centre back, Tilson and Henville aren't good enough back there.

Terryhall

A lot of the press releases in the last few weeks have suggested it's a close knit group this year, hopefully when we do eventually lose - and we will - then we'll respond well to that. Not sure who their left winger is with the ponytail but he is killing us.