• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dean Moxey

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Standard for a Moxey.
You been on an extended holiday Antony? Seems like I've not seen your posts around for a while though that could be because I've lost my readers.

Dannyred

F*** me I actually agreed with Dannyred
I know, me too. Weird. *plays x files theme* 😱
I am surprised it’s taken you both this long to come out in public as liking my posts 😂

geoffwp

Posts?? Since when did you get the idea that a plural was involved. Singular Danny.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am surprised it’s taken you both this long to come out in public as liking my posts 😂
One in nearly 500 good hit rate nearly replicates Bowan goal return

Bridgy 81

I appreciate the BBC’s formation graphic is maybe a bit iffy, but is it likely that Deano is playing upfront in a two for Torquay this evening?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I appreciate the BBC’s formation graphic is maybe a bit iffy, but is it likely that Deano is playing upfront in a two for Torquay this evening?
Unlikely, but, as I recall, he was asked to play upfront for Crystal Palace on a handful of occasions so no entirely inconceivable.

I may have dreamt this up, but didn't Danny Butterfield once boast the fastest hat-trick in FA Cup history when playing as a stop-gap striker somewhere?!

Unlikely, but, as I recall, he was asked to play upfront for Crystal Palace on a handful of occasions so no entirely inconceivable.

I may have dreamt this up, but didn't Danny Butterfield once boast the fastest hat-trick in FA Cup history when playing as a stop-gap striker somewhere?!
Hmmm not dreaming Egg

Reactions: Egg

i8cornwall

I was at there game last night and he played in a back four, mostly at centre back.

Played well to be honest, can still ping a great ball into the box and cut out threats but his days of roaming up and down the pitch are now long gone, age catches up with all of us.

andrew p long

'One goal in six years then 3 in 5 minutes'

LDNGrecian

Non league they don’t bother trying to make it accurate.