• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby home - Discussion and Prediction Thread

JGrecian23

From what I hear from Phil at work I wouldn't bet on it. He reckons Derby have been poor of late and have been lucky to pick up the amount of points they have from recent games. A quick look at their results might be begin to back that up. Since New Year they have only won one game by more than the odd goal, 3-1 at Fleetwood, whilst also losing at home to Peterborough and at Reading and Saturdays draw at Shrewsbury was shocking in terms of performance according to Phil.
Sign of a good side digging out results whilst playing poorly? Maybe. Or maybe signs of a side that are there to be had if we turn up ourselves?
Phil at work might be the Derby equivalent of you though, so think I'll give listening to Phil a miss.

8-0 Derby it is then.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
From what I hear from Phil at work I wouldn't bet on it. He reckons Derby have been poor of late and have been lucky to pick up the amount of points they have from recent games. A quick look at their results might be begin to back that up. Since New Year they have only won one game by more than the odd goal, 3-1 at Fleetwood, whilst also losing at home to Peterborough and at Reading and Saturdays draw at Shrewsbury was shocking in terms of performance according to Phil.
Sign of a good side digging out results whilst playing poorly? Maybe. Or maybe signs of a side that are there to be had if we turn up ourselves?
(Sings to ere we go tune.)

Phil at work
Phil at work
Phil at work

Phil at work
Phil at work
Phil at wor k!

Grecian Koala

Just love a 6.45am KO down under - getting up at 2am to watch during our woeful spell was mostly due to “morbid curiosty” - now I’m back to the ”insane optimism“ that is the normal state for any longstanding city fan :)

UTC.