• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Derby home - Discussion and Prediction Thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you travelling down on the away supporters coach, FBH?
Ha ha, no, me and a Derby supporting mate are driving down.

grecIAN Harris

2-6. Derby race into a four goal lead by half time. Sonny and Eisa pull goals back before Derby finish us off with two late goals.
From what I hear from Phil at work I wouldn't bet on it. He reckons Derby have been poor of late and have been lucky to pick up the amount of points they have from recent games. A quick look at their results might be begin to back that up. Since New Year they have only won one game by more than the odd goal, 3-1 at Fleetwood, whilst also losing at home to Peterborough and at Reading and Saturdays draw at Shrewsbury was shocking in terms of performance according to Phil.
Sign of a good side digging out results whilst playing poorly? Maybe. Or maybe signs of a side that are there to be had if we turn up ourselves?

tea stand

I will have a spare ticket for sale either standsfield block A or Big Bank (havent decided which one yet). I had to buy extra ticket because I thought I may have child duties with my young nephews with me but that may not happen now. I should have clearer picture in a hour or so

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have a friend who is a diehard Derby exile. He says they should be doing even better than they are and and prone to complacency and slip ups. Maybe they are vulnerable.

But I'd take a 1-1 draw if offered.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
From what I hear from Phil at work I wouldn't bet on it. He reckons Derby have been poor of late and have been lucky to pick up the amount of points they have from recent games. A quick look at their results might be begin to back that up. Since New Year they have only won one game by more than the odd goal, 3-1 at Fleetwood, whilst also losing at home to Peterborough and at Reading and Saturdays draw at Shrewsbury was shocking in terms of performance according to Phil.
Sign of a good side digging out results whilst playing poorly? Maybe. Or maybe signs of a side that are there to be had if we turn up ourselves?
I've predicted defeats by four goals for the last two games. I'm not about to stop now 😉

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Rosencrantz

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure Craig wearing the clown outfit helped

cambmike