• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Disgusting Luke Mc Cormick chants.

Well-known Exeweb poster
when people pay to enter, the club and or the cops have entered a contract and have a duty of care to provide a safe and healthy environment for them, they should act. How? down to them but they should.

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
when people pay to enter, the club and or the cops have entered a contract and have a duty of care to provide a safe and healthy environment for them, they should act. How? down to them but they should.
I didnt know that we'd entered into a contract with the police for them to take care of our wellbeing INSIDE THE GROUND. Apart from the odd copper here and there, I think our protection is in the hands of club stewards.

Colesman Ballz

I didnt know that we'd entered into a contract with the police for them to take care of our wellbeing INSIDE THE GROUND. Apart from the odd copper here and there, I think our protection is in the hands of club stewards.
It can be, but we don't have enough to cope for big games and then have to hire in, or pay the opposition to bring some of theirs along to help out.

When stewarding fell under Frances Farley's remit, things were well organised, and we even had a recruitment and training programme to service our own needs. When that pillock Wolfie became chief exec, he shut that down, prefering instead to use his mate's security company and bus stewards in from Taunton, naturally at a far higher cost ! One hopes that we have now re introduced the Farley system !

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didnt know that we'yeah you could well be right pate

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

I'm so glad I didn't take my five and six year old today.
It's good that were able to decide that. There's one poor father out there who, thanks to the actions of the Plymouth goalkeeper, won't ever get to make that choice.

ecfc70

Of course you start songs and help creat an atmosphere you're self like myself and rest of the RL do?

Agree the Murderer chants etc do go to far at times and to be honest doesn't really help (it causes my hassle then its worth). not saying there right or wrong to be sung but if you're this easily offended id suggest staying away from Old Firm games.
I never said i was offended and i think the RL are doing a great job of trying to create a decent atmosphere especially when is little to cheer about on the pitch

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
It's good that were able to decide that. There's one poor father out there who, thanks to the actions of the Plymouth goalkeeper, won't ever get to make that choice.
True point

Still not convinced it makes the chants right.

arthur

True point

Still not convinced it makes the chants right.
Credy, your post was spot on. No reasoning with Moxey when it comes to crime and punishment though - this is the man who, IIRC, offered to hang two ten year olds...

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Credy, your post was spot on. No reasoning with Moxey when it comes to crime and punishment though - this is the man who, IIRC, offered to hang two ten year olds...
'Reasoning', it's an interesting word and implies that my opinion is wrong. However, what's also interesting is to reread what I've written above - is any of it factually incorrect? Perhaps you should be the one who needs reasoning with.

Ash

Yawn. It's all been said before a hundred times. Some are offended, but plenty join in. If it bothers anyone that much then they shouldn't come. We all know what will happen after all.