• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC V FGR Matchday thread

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never got going until almost everyone was playing in the right place. Lord knows what he's seen in training to think Josh Key can play behind the front two. Absolutely bonkers.

We looked miles more threatening with brown and white on.

Collins and Hartridge had their worst games Of the season. Not a fan of his style of play at home so far

STURTZ

Did key play further forward again? How did it go?
For me it was a total waste of time, he was stuck to the left wing position with no left foot.

TotnesGrecian

Never got going until almost everyone was playing in the right place. Lord knows what he's seen in training to think Josh Key can play behind the front two. Absolutely bonkers.

Collins and Hartridge had their worst games Of the season. Not a fan of his style of play at home so far
Me neither, style of play at home is atrocious so boring, slow and mundane

Cowshed Grecian

That’s where Key was playing was it? I’m glad someone cleared it up. He looked like he didn’t know himself, running up his own arse all game.

milts

Did key play further forward again? How did it go?
Terrible. Certainly not a number 10. Looked marginally better when moved to LWB but certainly not a good performance from him today.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Archie has had more bad games this season than he had in the previous three, though I'm talking about maybe four or five max. Did a lot wrong today, including mysteriously drifting too far upfield when they already had won the ball back just before their goal leaving a gap in the middle.

manc grecian

That’s where Key was playing was it? I’m glad someone cleared it up. He looked like he didn’t know himself, running up his own arse all game.
Didn't get any better when he played lwb.

Thank god the ref was utterly terrible and got the crowd going.

Ash

Archie has had more bad games this season than he had in the previous three, though I'm talking about maybe four or five max. Did a lot wrong today, including mysteriously drifting too far upfield when they already had won the ball back just before their goal leaving a gap in the middle.
Wasn't at the game today, but I don't think Archie has done a lot wrong this season. Certainly not 4 or 5 bad games.

Antony Moxey

Two things for me:

1) The only reason we didn’t tonk them by four again is because we dropped to their level of performance. They were utterly dreadful and so were we. Worst performance of the season for me by some distance.

2) If Joe White doesn’t play for every single second of his loan spell here then there’s something seriously wrong somewhere.

Last edited:

milts

Two things for me:

1) The only reason we didn’t took them by four again is because we dropped to their level of performance. They were utterly dreadful and so were we. Worst performance of the season for me by some distance.

2) If Joe White doesn’t play for every single second of his loan spell here then there’s something seriously wrong somewhere.
1) I don’t think it was quite as bad as Cheltenham or Burton at home.

2) 100% agree.