• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC V FGR Matchday thread

Cowshed Grecian

Wasn't at the game today, but I don't think Archie has done a lot wrong this season. Certainly not 4 or 5 bad games.
Uncharacteristic horrendous performance from Archie today. Big reason we were so poor overall I think.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
One of those frustrating matches that we should have won.
Hit the bar and the post.
They dragged us down to their level, which is what poor teams have to do to get results.
As others have said, Joe White looks a prospect.

manc grecian

Uncharacteristic horrendous performance from Archie today. Big reason we were so poor overall I think.
Collins could've played further forward and Harper started alongside kite.

Alistair20000

How on earth was only 5 minutes added. The ref was pointing to his watch at every stoppage. Should have been at least 10.
Yep. Absolute joke. Their number 23 must have taken up nearly 5 minutes just in that one incident

Bat Fastard

Sounds like whites a proper player, who drops out if he is going to start?

hillview red

I haven't read through the thread but I only have real thing to say...
Josh Key is not a 10... I repeat Josh Key is not a 10.
Feel so sorry for the young man. I wouldn't be surprised if he's had enough of being thrown around like a rag doll. So far this season I think he has played RWB, right of a back 3, right centre back in a pair, right back, left wing back, in a front 3 and now a 10... I hope he doesn't own any goalie gloves...
He's a brilliant young RWB. Please play him there. Caprice seems to adapt to the LWB slot better than Key if we have to accommodate both.

The vegans were poor,and will go down,we were sloppy and didn’t wake up until brown and white came on,the ref was poor,and considering he was the ref who didn’t know the offside rule at Cambridge in the cup,I am not surprised.They dragged us down to their level and we didn’t have the nous to get around it.

C j phill

Sounds like whites a proper player, who drops out if he is going to start?
Perhaps Collins gets sold?

Mid Devon Grecian

Yes agree, centre mid was weak today. Hopefully a one off.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member