• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Club had expected that this (the tribunal) would have taken place in February but Chelsea pleaded that they were too busy playing football.
What, were they planning on sending Cahill and Willian as representatives were they. Appalling excuse.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Club had expected that this (the tribunal) would have taken place in February but Chelsea's owner pleaded that he was too busy politics for his mate Vlad.
Corrected for probabilities.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The Club had expected that this (the tribunal) would have taken place in February but Chelsea pleaded that they were too busy playing football.
Feck me they only played 3 premiershiite games in February ! How are they able to get away with such a pi$$poor excuse ..... Let me guess .

Money talks !

Last edited:

Colesman Ballz

If they hold out long enough, perhaps they'll be able use the excuse that Abramovitch has had his assets frozen over the nerve agent storm ! (facepalm)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
If they hold out long enough, perhaps they'll be able use the excuse that Abramovitch has had his assets frozen over the nerve agent storm ! (facepalm)
Or waiting to see if we get bored !

I was sat here the other day thinking about whats going to happen to the lad if he gets seriously injured and ends his career before he becomes one of the stalwarts of the Chelsea side........... or maybe his "supposed injury" is a conspiracy.

TBH if my lad was in the same situation I would probably have sorted out another club willing to do a deal PDQ instead of getting messed about by Abramovich's team of shysters.
Doesn't he like social media ? Maybe time for anyone on twitter etc to send him a message or post on their club facebook see if there is any sort of reaction.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Or waiting to see if we get bored !

I was sat here the other day thinking about whats going to happen to the lad if he gets seriously injured and ends his career before he becomes one of the stalwarts of the Chelsea side........... or maybe his "supposed injury" is a conspiracy.

TBH if my lad was in the same situation I would probably have sorted out another club willing to do a deal PDQ instead of getting messed about by Abramovich's team of shysters.
Doesn't he like social media ? Maybe time for anyone on twitter etc to send him a message or post on their club facebook see if there is any sort of reaction.
I don't actually blame Abramovich. He doesn't give a flying funk about ECFC and why should he. He doesn't want to spend what we want to receive. Fair enough.

The blame lies with whoever is responsible for sorting the tribunal - FA, Football League, Premier League?

I don't know but whoever it is should pull their bloody finger out and get it sorted and it's about time that ecfc start to put a bit of pressure on whoever is responsible for the process.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a pathetic excuse. I can't believe it was accepted. We should be awarded an extra £1m just for that, not that there's much chance of that happening.
Not sure pathetic is a strong enough word. My worry is that they are taking this very seriously and when it does go before the tribunal they are going to put forward as strong a case as possible to support their evaluation. Our best hope is that the tribunal, if they feel constrained by the rules which relate to compensation calculations, will do the right thing and look after our interests by awarding significant add ons.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
...do the right thing and look after our interests by awarding significant add ons.
Not just add-ons for any transfer, but significant sums for every group of games he plays for Chelsea if he never moves.

IndoMike

I'm getting right ****ed off with this.

IndoMike

The word seems to be it'll be next week or the week after, last only a day, and the decision will be announced the following day.

Whether we will get the decision we want is a different matter...

Part of me wants the Tribunal go give us a huge payment to send a message to the PL clubs.

However, part of me fears that if that happens it will just kick the can of necessary change at ECFC even further down the road.
You posted this 4 weeks ago. Better not to raise false hopes based on "someone said". I guess we all do some wishful thinking sometimes/