• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Euro 2021

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
France: The Ego Has Landed

Mbappe...couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

After the Tournament woke up yesterday, expect Southgate & England to send it back to sleep again.

A real dullathon awaits, after which the natural order will be resumed.

Banksy

Shows anything can happen in these Euros.Let’s hope it happens tonight and we can overturn this German hoodoo with a bit of Harry Kane voodoo. Although like Mr Jinx I wonder if we’re up to it.

Colesman Ballz

Shows anything can happen in these Euros.Let’s hope it happens tonight and we can overturn this German hoodoo with a bit of Harry Kane voodoo. Although like Mr Jinx I wonder if we’re up to it.
Hoodoo ? In Sept 2001 Michael Owen and Co thrashed them on their own soil ! Sadly of course a few days later the attack on the World Trade Centre happened, which rather took over the headlines, and relegated that fantastic victory to being "chip paper". I haven't forgotten however and still revel in the memory ! :p

iscalad

Hoodoo ? In Sept 2001 Michael Owen and Co thrashed them on their own soil ! Sadly of course a few days later the attack on the World Trade Centre happened, which rather took over the headlines, and relegated that fantastic victory to being "chip paper". I haven't forgotten however and still revel in the memory ! :p
Any game that Heskey scored in was memorable. :rolleyes:

Banksy

It was me being free with my poetic licence CB , but you have to admit that the occasion you quoted is a rare occurrence. What was it 5-1. It would be nice to think that Kane could do an Owen tonight and I certainly hope so , but the doubts linger.Just hope we don’t have to suffer penalties.

Colesman Ballz

It was me being free with my poetic licence CB , but you have to admit that the occasion you quoted is a rare occurrence. What was it 5-1. It would be nice to think that Kane could do an Owen tonight and I certainly hope so , but the doubts linger.Just hope we don’t have to suffer penalties.
Well everything is now fine in the world so I hope you have a big beaming smile on your face ! :)

Banksy

Well everything is now fine in the world so I hope you have a big beaming smile on your face ! :)
I do CB , I do. Now big Harry’s scored and got his confidence up we’re going all the way.🥳

DB9

Well, Well, Well. Jinxy, You have to admit that was one dam good performance today?

IndoMike

Any game that Heskey scored in was memorable. :rolleyes:
Michael Owen always said that Heskey was his preferred co-striker.

iscalad

Michael Owen always said that Heskey was his preferred co-striker.
Just made Owen look even better