• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Crawley Town EFL CUP Tues 8th August. Score Prediction and line up thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't understand those who want to throw this game. Could get Chelsea or Spurs if we win. They'd be great either home or away!

Grecianpasty

I don't understand those who want to throw this game. Could get Chelsea or Spurs if we win. They'd be great either home or away!
It wouldnt be throwing it away by playing fringe players. They need an opportunity to fight for a starting place. There won't be wholesale changes. And I would say that whilst we have him, Nombe needs to start.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm pretty sure Cox will start this one to give Nombe a break.

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
We played 2 FA Cup matches under GC last season.

3-2 win at Port Vale and a 4-1 defeat at Oxford.
Surely to God we'll be better than we were that miserable afternoon at the Kassam - truly dreadful performance

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will this contain stickers? Asking for a friend like ...................

exespur

Dream for me this 🙏🏻 Spurs v Exeter!

Is tomorrows game showing abroad?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dream for me this 🙏🏻 Spurs v Exeter!

Is tomorrows game showing abroad?
No.

Ex-ciderrr

Looking forward to this evening, my 1st trip back to SJP since the final day of last season.

Id expect a strong side to start and get the job done, not too many changes then maybe cox and a few more off the bench once comfortable.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Premier clubs involved in Europe don't join the competition until round three. The last time we progressed to round three was the 1989/90 season.