• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Derby County matchday thread

suffolklad

pleased see the positive comments even though we lost to a better team overall

cannockred

They have been taught a few lessons there.That is how you get promoted from L1 as I have no doubt that Derby will this season.City can learn from that,become stronger and more confident....And get 50million into debt
Amended for factuals

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harsh mate.. we haven't been terrible.. just they're better than us.
Yeh, you're right mate. Absolute totally $hite day so wasn't in the best of moods when the two killer goals went in.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really don’t see us getting anything from this
Superb shout.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
We move on let's hope the defeat does not affect the the team too much

Be nice to get a goal- if only to quieten those on here on only base their opinions on scorelines.

No chance we’re going down. We will win plenty more matches this year.
Why what are you basing your opinion on? The exciting football we play?

Rankie HAS to start for Niskanen on Saturday, we looked much more a threat with him on.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sinisalo had a bad night. Badly at fault for their first, might have done better off of his line for the second. It was plain to see he was jittery; a fact I'm sure not lost on the Derby following behind the goal. I'm sure they were on his case throughout the second half. We were beaten by a better team, but it didnt need to be so bad as all that.

supernova

Need to find a way to beat teams that let us have the ball at the back. They're much better than us but sometimes I think we can pass the ball quicker
The passing is much improved since turn of the year but agreed there are moments it feels like we could go through the gears a bit

supernova

Rankie HAS to start for Niskanen on Saturday, we looked much more a threat with him on.
Niskanen - nice guy (so was Matt on Blue Peter) but haven’t seen enough quality since he arrived which merits starting most games