• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Derby County matchday thread

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully Aimson won’t get booed from the start.

Overall though, a strong team and hopefully we can get a result. UTC.
Wishful thinking there I'm afraid.

HarryECFC

The homophobia on the Facebook page is terrible
You know it's going to be something brutal when you have to click 'Translate from Arabic'

Harper might enjoy himself up against Kane Wilson. Whatever the latter's attributes pace isn't one of them.

You know it's going to be something brutal when you have to click 'Translate from Arabic'
Really? What every social media message in an Arabic language?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don’t understand how you use Facebook and have never been interested in finding out.
I feel more comfortable on a moderated forum like this.
I wouldn’t want to be involved with something which contained unpleasant and objectionable material without some consequences being applied.
Must admit I shun the "Book of Faeces" where ever possible. It really irks me when to find about abouts gigs at some pubs and smaller venues there is no alternative Their loss of course, if they miss out on my attendance as a result !

HarryECFC

Really? What every social media message in an Arabic language?
No, underneath the ECFC posts promoting today as 'Football vs Homophobia' posts. The new Mo Eisa fan tribe that joined have been deeply offended, so when you click the 'Translate from Arabic' it's not the nicest!

CWH-NYC_

And we are underway.

ElTorro

A few empty seats

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gas losing

HarryECFC

What a strange free kick, how many times did we move it?