• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Harrogate prediction and discussion thread

wiveygrecian

Massive game this again to back up a tremendous away win at Bradford.
I just hope we start on the front foot which hasn’t happened very often recently in home matches . Harrogate will be decent and of course we have Huxtable in charge too which won’t help us!!!!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Massive game this again to back up a tremendous away win at Bradford.
I just hope we start on the front foot which hasn’t happened very often recently in home matches . Harrogate will be decent and of course we have Huxtable in charge too which won’t help us!!!!
Get him a few Chunk of Devon pies - he'll be onside then !

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sam must be getting very close for a start now maybe an hour or so for him…could be a couple more changes as MT keeps on about adding energy to the team….listening to Simon Weaver after yesterdays game at Rochdale he wants clean sheets which maybe a clue to how they setup, another shut out for us would be unbelievable.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sam must be getting very close for a start now maybe an hour or so for him…could be a couple more changes as MT keeps on about adding energy to the team….listening to Simon Weaver after yesterdays game at Rochdale he wants clean sheets which maybe a clue to how they setup, another shut out for us would be unbelievable.
Think we should playing Sam as a supersub to protect him from himself - if we lose Sam we lose a great chance to finish near the top.

tonykellowfan

Much as we would like to win every game, I think we have to take the long view here and rest/protect some of our most important players.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we play our most important players so long as they are fit, whilst we're on form we need to pick up as many points as possible.

tonykellowfan

MT clearly rested Jay on Saturday, I expect there will be other players rested on Tuesday.

Red Devon

Think we should playing Sam as a supersub to protect him from himself - if we lose Sam we lose a great chance to finish near the top.
The problem is he needs more than 20 minutes to improve his match fitness.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I expect us to go with our strongest lineup on Tuesday from the outset to keep the momentum going of the run we're on.

andrew p long

The problem is he needs more than 20 minutes to improve his match fitness.
He got 40 minutes on Tuesday and 30+ last Saturday. He's had an impact coming on as sub so - whilst in a spell of Sat-Tues-Sat -Tues-Sat spell and a Sat-Tues-Sat-Tues-Sat-Tues-Sat coming up soon - then I think using him as a sub in most games continues to be the best call.