• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Notts County Matchday Thread

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was stupid enough go tonight and it was dreadful.
Ha, you mug!! I expected better of you :D

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I was stupid enough go tonight and it was dreadful. Its like a recurring nightmare. Loads of the ball but too slow in possession and over complicating every single move. Opposition are organised, defend properly and wait for us to make a **** up in defence, usually from a set play or if you double your money from open play.

The two centre halves got run ragged. We aren't going to score many but there appears to have been zero effort to organise the defence either.

The central midfield pairing of James and Taylor are the weakest in the division I'd imagine. They duck out of tackles, can't compete physically and are generally about as much use as a chocolate teapot. Taylor I'll excuse because he's playing out of position by our ******* manager.

The squad is miles better than the ****e being served up but the tactics and style of play are predictable, easy to play against, boring to watch and most of all ineffectual as shown by the results. Now if our esteemed manager, who obviously isn't going to change the way we play, can kindly do the decent thing and **** off.

One final thing. The fans were fantastic tonight given the circumstances, they supported the team and clapped the players off at the end. There's only one thing they want changed.
All of that and then some ........ only thing that annoys more than losing like that is the red legion towards the end of the game ! Sorry but if thats the best you can come up with don't bother again please.

The lino on the flybe side didn't help not giving blatant handball in the box and the ref was a joke at times.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ha, you mug!! I expected better of you :D
First one I've paid for this season. *winds up middle finger*

manc grecian

All of that and then some ........ only thing that annoys more than losing like that is the red legion towards the end of the game ! Sorry but if thats the best you can come up with don't bother again please.

The lino on the flybe side didn't help not giving blatant handball in the box and the ref was a joke at times.
Was Simpson who punched the ball.

rp42

Att 3081 with 180 County fans
Where were they too then cos from where i was sat it didn't look that many?

Swanaldo

The ref was a joke at times.
We're in Div 4. The refs will always be a bit ****.

Red Devon

Same tactics and set up as all the other home games with the same result...Croll looked so weak just like against Argyle Simpson should have been subbed at half time hardly touched the ball all night.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
First one I've paid for this season. *winds up middle finger*
You paid?!! That's worse. You went to other games for free and still weren't put off the idea of going again and actually paying to get in? You've changed.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Is it acceptable to ask for a refund ?

manc grecian

You paid?!! That's worse. You went to other games for free and still weren't put off the idea of going again and actually paying to get in? You've changed.
My morbid curiosity got the better off me. I was contemplating confronting him but I'm too fat to get over the fence before I even contemplate the heavily watered pitch.