• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Notts County Matchday Thread

paperclip

A good crowd this evening,which was a bit surprising given the appalling home form & talk of a boycott.
As Manc said,the crowd were good tonight.I think we have all got resigned to playing poorly & not winning at SJP.
There were a LOT of University students on the BB tonight, which no doubt boosted numbers. I very much doubt they will turn up regularly this season once the weather deteriorates.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Didn't get that either tbh , why was the pitched watered before the game ?

There were a LOT of University students on the BB tonight, which no doubt boosted numbers. I very much doubt they will turn up regularly this season once the weather deteriorates.
Suspect freshers week freebies

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Should have watered it during. Would have been more fun.

What would the punishment be for getting on and confronting him out of interest? Year's banning order? Life banning order or what? Genuinely curious to know if anyone has an idea as you see it at other grounds sometimes.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Because it suits our free flowing slick passing movement

Antony Moxey

Complete and utter crap from start to finish. Every single player was truly dreadful - I doubt Tisdale has ever put out as weak and ineffectual side in his life, or that Notts Co. have ever has as easy a win in their lives either.

We truly are sh*te, in every single way you could imagine and in every single aspect of the club you can think of.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Complete and utter crap from start to finish. Every single player was truly dreadful - I doubt Tisdale has ever put out as weak and ineffectual side in his life, or that Notts Co. have ever has as easy a win in their lives either.

We truly are sh*te, in every single way you could imagine and in every single aspect of the club you can think of.
Cheerful stuff there Moxers

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
What would the punishment be for getting on and confronting him out of interest? Year's banning order? Life banning order or what? Genuinely curious to know if anyone has an idea as you see it at other grounds sometimes.
interim banning orders seem to be quite freely given out for this

manc grecian

interim banning orders seem to be quite freely given out for this
Don't encourage me.