• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Peterborough Utd. Match day thread.

Stelios

Just got in and read all the posts on this thread from kick off.

Just a reminder to all the miserabilists that a game lasts 90 minutes.
Can you re-read all the other match day threads this season too? We might win a few more of them :ROFLMAO:

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn’t it?
Since the torquay away game in the Conference playoffs (when I didn't write us off either) I have never written us off on these boards at half time because I prefer to get behind the team. I'm entitled to find it a bit annoying that others are so pessimistic when we have had some good results recently.

Can you re-read all the other match day threads this season too? We might win a few more of them :ROFLMAO:
Not won it yet

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Woods looks leggy already, needs game time.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Since the torquay away game in the Conference playoffs (when I didn't write us off either) I have never written us off on these boards at half time because I prefer to get behind the team. I'm entitled to find it a bit annoying that others are so pessimistic when we have had some good results recently.
😇😇😇

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Antman, just enjoy this turn around and stop being annoyed by people you don't know on the internet for 45 mins.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hate injury time when we're winning.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
And others who have seen the majority of games this season, saw us lose on Saturday and saw us losing at half time with what’s reported to be one our worst performances of the season are also entitled to say we’re sh1te and the manager should go.

TotnesGrecian

An absolutely horrendous challenge on Rankine on half way line

Leading to a scuffle between leaders

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let some seconds tick down with a fracas.