• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Peterborough Utd. Match day thread.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
And others who have seen the majority of games this season, saw us lose on Saturday and saw us losing at half time with what’s reported to be one our worst performances of the season are also entitled to say we’re sh1te and the manager should go.
yes they are entitled to say that, I agree.

TotnesGrecian

Since the torquay away game in the Conference playoffs (when I didn't write us off either) I have never written us off on these boards at half time because I prefer to get behind the team. I'm entitled to find it a bit annoying that others are so pessimistic when we have had some good results recently.
If you were stood here on the bank and watched the first half display, this team were beyond getting behind

It was non league AT BEST

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love LammieLammieLammie on co-coms.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Antman, just enjoy this turn around and stop being annoyed by people you don't know on the internet for 45 mins.
I am loving it to be fair, I'm also loving the fact that people have been proved wrong.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
YESSSSSSSS

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
We won!!!!

haka

It's a silly distraction from the game, but it's pretty clear what Antman is saying.

"That was a dismal first half, terrible football" - fine. Especially if you've paid good money to get soaked.

"Therefore we've already lost, manager must go now" - not. And a few (not all) did say that.

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Best result of the season!

MJP-SJP

GET IN

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I was wrong, and so pleased that I wasn't right :)