• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women

Dannyred

That's not too far away, might adopt Chelsea as my Women's team to support.
A great team hants, Saying That If we got behind our women’s team who knows we could be playing Chelsea in a few seasons.

Dannyred

I think it’s fair to say there’s a few of us that wish you’d stayed well clear of Exeweb.

What was an interesting thread that was growing and following the progress of the women’s team, has now turned into your circus. Well done, rather than us having sensible conversation about the women’s team we’re massaging your trolling and discussing nothing constructive. Well done.

Now about my question....
So your saying I know nothing about the women’s game or the potential it has for city ?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
You are just assuming my gender but definitely insulting and a clear example why most city fans stay well clear of Exeweb.
Not assuming anything other than you are not a liar, given that you referred to taking your wife and kids to SJP in an earlier post ! I must however admit to finding it hard to believe that you had either ! :)

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
So your saying I know nothing about the women’s game or the potential it has for city ?
Did I, where?

Ah forgot, sorry, you don’t do answering other people’s questions do you?

Dannyred

Not assuming anything other than you are not a liar, given that you referred to taking your wife and kids to SJP in an earlier post ! I must however admit to finding it hard to believe that you had either ! :)
Where did I say that ?

Dannyred

Women’s World Cup starts later on Bbc1 , How long before we have an Exeter City Women’s player at that level.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Women’s World Cup starts later on Bbc1 , How long before we have an Exeter City Women’s player at that level.
We need to build them their own stadium first.

Dannyred

We need to build them their own stadium first.
What we need to do is treat young women playing for Exeter City equally as a family club.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Where did I say that ?
I like that you do irony. Great trolling.

Ash

Can everyone stop being so unfair and unkind to poor Dannyred. He/she is not a troll, just an absolute ****.