• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter clubs

Jersey Tone

:-O :mad:

Last time i went to Rococo's, i'll have you know, i woke up the next day with some sort who looked like Meatloaf [H]
Sh*t, I think even I might have to draw the line at that Log!! Baroness Warsi by any chance, (Alisdair 20000 will get this)??

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sh*t, I think even I might have to draw the line at that Log!! Baroness Warsi by any chance, (Alisdair 20000 will get this)??
She was a lovely girl, so long as you didn't look at her when sober.

Coco's is usually a good laugh and it sounds like just what you're looking for.

Jersey Tone

She was a lovely girl, so long as you didn't look at her when sober.

Coco's is usually a good laugh and it sounds like just what you're looking for.
Lol, how I know what that feels like!! The killer moment is when you've got back to her gaff, she switches on the hall way light and you think......fc*k me, I must have been drinking kerosine all night!!

Rococo's it is then, I'll advise the lads accordingly. I did go there about 6 years ago.....hopefully it hasn't improved!!

Sorry to be a pain but just one more thing.....do they have a dress code on Saturdays??

Alistair20000

:-O :mad:

Last time i went to Rococo's, i'll have you know, i woke up the next day with some sort who looked like Meatloaf [H]
I think you should provide a pic so that we can fully appreciate the enormity of this information.

Alistair20000

Yes JT I think I understand :)

Swanaldo

Sorry to be a pain but just one more thing.....do they have a dress code on Saturdays??
Proper shoes I believe.

LOG

I think you should provide a pic so that we can fully appreciate the enormity of this information.
No material evidence remains.

Tone, dunno about the dress code.

Alistair20000

No material evidence remains.
I wasn't interested in what she was or wasn't wearing Lionel

Swanaldo

Lol, how I know what that feels like!! The killer moment is when you've got back to her gaff, she switches on the hall way light and you think......fc*k me, I must have been drinking kerosine all night!!
That's when I politely make my excuses and leave gracefully. Right guys? Right? Guys?!?!?... :)

Jersey Tone

Perhaps we could turn it into a yay or nay, ;)!!