• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures

ecfcpipe

great fixture list.

why is no-one ever happy on here? you want to play Argyle but then you're crappin yourself that we've got them last home game of the season!

MAN UP!

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
great fixture list.

why is no-one ever happy on here? you want to play Argyle but then you're crappin yourself that we've got them last home game of the season!

MAN UP!
More that it's a bit of a shame to combine two big games into one Saturday.

Last home game of the season is likely to attract a big crowd, Argyle WILL be a sell out, so instead of two bumper pay days (and great atmosphere games) we only have one.

Incontinentia

The run in is not ideal. I'd like to think we'll improve this season such that relegation is off the table by then. But if it isn't then we really want to be playing teams for whom it's a dead rubber - and I suspect that may not be the case for Orient, Oldham, Tranmere and Wednesday (for various reasons) while the Argyle game is always going to have bite even if the season is over for them.

Citysupporter2099

Suits me fine.

However Sheff Weds might already be promoted by the time we play them so they could lose like Norwich lost 2-0 to Oldham* because they were in party mode. :)

*I think.

Citysupporter2099

Also only 2 Home Tuesday games. and 4 away.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
http://www.mediafire.com/?j1izumztjz0

Just import as a "Tab Separated Values (Windows)" file when prompted - its the last option on the list.
That is magic, you're a gent [y]

A377 Lad

Suits me fine.

However Sheff Weds might already be promoted by the time we play them so they could lose like Norwich lost 2-0 to Oldham* because they were in party mode. :)

*I think.
Carlisle it was, but your general theory is right ;)

Anyone else worried about potentially getting relegated at home to Plymouth? :$

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pity that Argyle is the last home game as the Argyle game would've been a sell out and the last home game is traditionally a bumper crowd, so one "large" crowd missed out on there.
You could say, that we have an "ideal" December though which more than makes up for the last home game.

The last home game isn't necessarily a big game either, it will be against Argyle though.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Anyone else worried about potentially getting relegated at home to Plymouth? :$
No, because we're more than likely gonna send them down.

CITY CASUAL

Plymuff last game at home :-O I predict a riot :cool: