• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Quite pleased with this all in all ...

Making either bournemouth trip will be a struggle and am missing our home game vs Rochdale due to the Ryder Cup ... but could be a lot worse.

Didnt think much of either Oldham or Brighton last season so wasnt planning to go to them this season .... and as a Tuesday night, i can then skip them with more confidence ...

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well happy with these fixtures. Sheff Wed away last game, hard game but we'll be safe and mid-table by then so all good. Argyle away at end of season is also good, gives plenty of time for a big build up. Opening game at home as well.

Good stuff!

Oldsmobile-88

Good to start at home for the first time since 2004..(Morecambe)...

A good first away fixtue at Dagenham...Should be a decent turnout...

Last edited:

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wee Missy gets a 'home' fixture on Easter Monday.

Poultice

What a sh*t set of fixtures, looks like I shall be doing Daggers, Os, Carlisle, Oldham, Tranmere, Bournemouth, Brighton and maybe Brentford, all away of course.

Here's hoping for some serious weather disruption.

older-codger

The question surely is that with both ourselves and the Gulls playing in Sheffield on the last day, should we offer the few Gulls fans places on our supporters' coaches?

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
The question surely is that with both ourselves and the Gulls playing in Sheffield on the last day, should we offer the few Gulls fans places on our supporters' coaches?
Surely this cant go ahead on the same day? Could be interesting in Sheffield that weekend ;)

bigtrees

Do love a May fixture in Sheffield........brings back such happy memories.

exeips

Looking at the fixtures every away trip in January & February looks doable & the added bonus of the Charlton match being in half term. So we can start planning for another long weekend in London.

older-codger

Surely this cant go ahead on the same day? Could be interesting in Sheffield that weekend ;)
Don't all last day matches have to kick off at the same time and on the same day?