• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fleetwood Town discussion thread

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
heavens knows who will be in central defence with Hartridge. Key? Kite? James? Dieng? Harper? (played the end of Tuesday's game at RCB?)

tom_ecfc

No ‘tickets left’ update, which makes me feel this will be the lowest attendance of the league season at SJP. Can understand after the disappointment and performance from the last home game.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fleetwood’s record I think is 3 wins , 7 draws and 3 defeats so are obviously hard to beat. With what we have to put out I’ll take the hand off of you and chew on it a bit for a dull boring draw

Thames Valley Red

heavens knows who will be in central defence with Hartridge. Key? Kite? James? Dieng? Harper? (played the end of Tuesday's game at RCB?)
Jamal, Key, Sparkes, Hartridge, James, Kite (CDM), Dieng (Replaced by Harper), Collins, Brown, Stansfield (replaced by Cox) Noumbe. Missing my first game of the season home and away, dreading watching on ifollow.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Highlights of Fleetwood losing to Shrewsbury last Saturday

Grecianpasty

Blackman
Kite, James, Hartridge
Key, Collins,, Harper, Sparkes,
Brown,
Nombe, Stansfield,

That's not the team I would play with, but it's the only team I can see us putting out.

We need more solidity in midfield and defending set pieces. I'd put Dieng in to replace either Nombe or Stansfield, playing Brown up top.

The focus has to be on not conceding.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we need to make ourselves hard to beat first and foremost. I'd drop Stansfield and pack the midfield like others have said.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Providing he has trained this week as was rumoured maybe Cheick will start. I’d also like to see Kite come in for Harper.

tonykellowfan

As others have said I would drop one of Nombe or Stansfield and play an extra man in centre midfield. If Dieng has to play at CB then we could have Harper, Collins and Chalke in CM.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
As others have said I would drop one of Nombe or Stansfield and play an extra man in centre midfield. If Dieng has to play at CB then we could have Harper, Collins and Chalke in CM.
I'd rather play 4 at the back and keep the 3 up front.