• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's playing in a quality side and of course he will get assists, if he had stayed with us and played the same ball in no one would have finished it!
And as chimes says, he is second choice so making the most of his chances

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not surprised in the slightest, quality player at this level. Was bemused when we let him go
Think he wanted to leave as well. Always liked jack as a player. Good luck to him.

Number13

It wasn’t too slow for League One, it was too slow for Gary’s style of football, he’s not a rampaging wingback

He is an excellent league 2 player so isn’t and hasn’t ever embarrassed himself at this level
And thats football. He didnt suit our current manager, another manager liked him, got a deal that suited all parties and he's doing ok. Not pulling up trees but doing ok

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
It wasn’t too slow for League One, it was too slow for Gary’s style of football, he’s not a rampaging wingback

He is an excellent league 2 player so isn’t and hasn’t ever embarrassed himself at this level
My thoughts too. Vinnie Harper would annihilate Jack in a straight sprint.

yticretexe

I'd be pretty embarrassed if I put 75% of my crosses into the big bank 🤣.

jimmy

Exactly. I (incorrectly) wrote him off, as did GC and MT. I also thought he would get himself a lower League One or League Two side. Not Pompey.

Some on here said he was Torquay bound! :/

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
My thoughts too. Vinnie Harper would annihilate Jack in a straight sprint.
And Leon Brathwaite would annihilate both. So what?!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd be pretty embarrassed if I put 75% of my crosses into the big bank 🤣.
All the more so if we were attacking the St James's Road end! ;-)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
And Leon Brathwaite would annihilate both. So what?!
Vinnie Harper is faster than Jack and can play football.

Leon Braithwaite is faster than Jack and couldn't play football.

What's your point?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Another assist for Jacks Sparkes to win the match in 98th minute to take Portsmouth top. On from the start
Yes really pleased for him.