• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Eating faggots for his lunch
Didn't realise such quality cuisine was so readily available in Wonford's top establishments ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Eating faggots for his lunch
I don't believe he was properly punished for his crass remark.

ExmouthMart

I don't believe he was properly punished for his crass remark.
Could you explain the context of this?! I personally wouldn’t want him back here as he was never as good as he thought he was.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Could you explain the context of this?! I personally wouldn’t want him back here as he was never as good as he thought he was.
I was never a fan to be honest when he was a city player but the facts are undeniable that he did better after leaving us therefore if he thought he was better than our club was at the time he was right to leave

ExmouthMart

I was never a fan to be honest when he was a city player but the facts are undeniable that he did better after leaving us therefore if he thought he was better than our club was at the time he was right to leave
A bit like Hartridge and Kite now then?! Sercombe will probably end up at Yeovil.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
A bit like Hartridge and Kite now then?! Sercombe will probably end up at Yeovil.
He could well do depending on what their offer is and would be seen as a massive coup for them. Personally, I think he could end up going back to Bristol Rovers. Goalscoring midfielders are highly sought after and 11 goals in a crap Cheltenham team wont have gone un noticed

Stelios

Love Tis running down the touch line too

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

tom_ecfc

Joe White started for Newcastle in a crushing 8-0 defeat to A-League All Stars in Australia!

IMG_3731.jpeg

tom_ecfc

Liam Sercombe joins FGR 👀