• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Former City loanee Gavin Holligan is on PL Stories: One and Only, all about players who have made only one Premier League appearance and what they are doing now. Gavin is now a professional musician.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Former City loanee Gavin Holligan is on PL Stories: One and Only, all about players who have made only one Premier League appearance and what they are doing now. Gavin is now a professional musician.
Crikey didn't remember him at all, so had to resort to the Grecian Archive, and find that he made just three appearances, which was two more than he made on loan at Orient !

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't Hooligan come on loan from West Ham? As I recall, we were offered either Hooligan or Jermain Defoe and opted for the former. :(

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't Hooligan come on loan from West Ham? As I recall, we were offered either Hooligan or Jermain Defoe and opted for the former. :(
Slipped up there then lol.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Was he the one who was due to come down to make his debut, but his car broke down or something?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was he the one who was due to come down to make his debut, but his car broke down or something?
I have a vague idea you might be right about this.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny Butterfield will be returning to SJP today.

Ex-ciderrr

Now managers, Mel Gwinnett and Robbie Simpson were in opposing dug outs yesterday as Hampton and Richmond Boro & Chelmsford City went head to head in the National League south, with Gwinnetts Hampton & Richmond running out 2-1 winners.

Martin Weiler

Crikey didn't remember him at all, so had to resort to the Grecian Archive, and find that he made just three appearances, which was two more than he made on loan at Orient !
I remember being there for his Grecian debut at Kidderminster in 2000.

Really fascinating musical career. A self taught pianist. Has performed with some big acts including Stevie Wonder. A long way from that 0-0 draw at Aggborough.