• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

jimbo-gould

Alan Nixon now reporting Carlisle are close to Young deal. Hard to believe we were in the running but here’s hoping!

Alan Nixon now reporting Carlisle are close to Young deal. Hard to believe we were in the running but here’s hoping!
Sad how even Carlisle have more pulling power than we do now 💰

wiveygrecian

Cole Stockton and Jack Marriott are available

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd take both if possible

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure about Stockton but would take Marriott over a young prem loan any day.

C j phill

In GC's interview after today's game it is said that Yanic's contract expires on Monday, we've offered him a new one, but he hasn't yet signed it....
I cant see the point. Unless Yanic is fit to play 90/100 minutes of all of the remaining games this season, why use money when we need players to quickly improve the team for the whole of games, not just coming on for 20 minutes to try and shore up losing positions.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not sure about Stockton but would take Marriott over a young prem loan any day.
Can't get a game for the bottom side. Are we sure he can still do it?

manc grecian

I cant see the point. Unless Yanic is fit to play 90/100 minutes of all of the remaining games this season, why use money when we need players to quickly improve the team for the whole of games, not just coming on for 20 minutes to try and shore up losing positions.
It should've been Yanic here's your contract if not signed by this date the club and your pea rollers will go their separate ways.

denzel

Can't get a game for the bottom side. Are we sure he can still do it?
Well he was excellent last season, no way has he deteriorated that much since then. I presume other issues at Fleetwood

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well he was excellent last season, no way has he deteriorated that much since then. I presume other issues at Fleetwood
Right, but probably worth having a proper check what those are. If it's chronic injury, can he still do it? Ajose was very good until quite soon before he signed for us. Looked off it at Mansfield, but we went for it anyway. He'd be on big money. If he can do it, great.