• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

General Election voting intentions

General election voting intention

• Conservatives

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Green Party

• Labour

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Reform

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Workers Party of Britain

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Monster Raving Looney Party

• SNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plaid Cyrmu

• Other

• Total voters

Stelios

'Born in Plymouth, Served in the Royal Navy & Lived in Devonport for over 22 years. I want to be Devonport's voice on the local council.'

Does he have his head in the sand?

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Here you go!

Amusingly the Reform candidate not only looks exactly as you'd expect a Reform candidate to look, he hasn't updated his campaign announcement since the least election he stood in for Plymouth council. Not sure this message will win him many votes at the correct end of the Devon Expressway.

'Born in Plymouth, Served in the Royal Navy & Lived in Devonport for over 22 years. I want to be Devonport's voice on the local council.'

😂 Talk about nominative determinism

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Here you go!

Amusingly the Reform candidate not only looks exactly as you'd expect a Reform candidate to look, he hasn't updated his campaign announcement since the least election he stood in for Plymouth council. Not sure this message will win him many votes at the correct end of the Devon Expressway.

Aside from living in Plymouth, he's amassed less than 200 Twitter followers in the space of five years, appears semi-literate, and to have the intellect of a flea. Other than that...
Lee Bunker - Council Clean Up - Just the beginning (@leebunker1) / X (twitter.com)

Alistair20000

Aside from living in Plymouth, he's amassed less than 200 Twitter followers in the space of five years, appears semi-literate, and to have the intellect of a flea. Other than that...
Lee Bunker - Council Clean Up - Just the beginning (@leebunker1) / X (twitter.com)
Plenty of other candidates in all parties fit that definition

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Plenty of other candidates in all parties fit that definition
But a disproportionate number are standing for Reform.

Alistair20000

But a disproportionate number are standing for Reform.
Workings and evidence ?

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Workings and evidence ?
Reform UK forced to remove more than 100 general election candidates in 2024 | Reform UK | The Guardian
... and counting. Do you think they wouldn't have removed the guy who suggested we should have taken Hitler up on his offer of neutrality if it wasn't already too late to do so?!

That aside, putting politics aside, I challenge you to find a social media account belonging to a Conservative, Labour, LibDem, or Green politician that is so clearly devoid of any intellect / capacity for critical thinking as Bunker's. I mean even the likes of Andrea Jenkyns and Jonathan Gullis come up with more coherent arguments!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
POSTED IN ERROR

Alistair20000

Reform UK forced to remove more than 100 general election candidates in 2024 | Reform UK | The Guardian
... and counting. Do you think they wouldn't have removed the guy who suggested we should have taken Hitler up on his offer of neutrality if it wasn't already too late to do so?!

That aside, putting politics aside, I challenge you to find a social media account belonging to a Conservative, Labour, LibDem, or Green politician that is so clearly devoid of any intellect / capacity for critical thinking as Bunker's. I mean even the likes of Andrea Jenkyns and Jonathan Gullis come up with more coherent arguments!
Zarah Sultana

Yes the Hitler supporter should have been nowhere near being selected for any party. Snap election = scramble to put candidates in place = assholes getting selected

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
https://www.itv.com/news/utv/2024-06-13/labour-make-legacy-law-repeal-a-manifesto-pledge

This reason alone makes me not want to vote for these bunch of idiots.