• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Given the potg policy at ECFC, what are non attenders doing tomorrow?.

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Me?.

A mixture of being dragged round the shops and then a pint or two at a couple of local St Thomas licensed properties. I will watch the latest scores and results roll in on Sky, probably in the Railway club.

My outlay will be less than £24.

Should I have ventured to SJP, my outlay on the game alone would exceed that.

Given the product on show and dismal signs from our glorious Trust, it is a NO BRAINER.

Wake up you self deluding people.

YES, I mean you MR TAGG and all the other prevaricating governors of Animal Farm.

But then, do they/you really care?.

Please prove me wrong someone.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are we going to get this ****** every week? Yes, it is over priced. Yes, it is cr@p and so have been the performances but yes, it is also being reviewed. Those in charge have actually recognised it's a problem but whether it's a financial problem they can get around by reducing the cost to us remains to be seen.

Silver fox

Me and the lad will be attending (y)

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Well Harris, It is taking far too long over Potg ( did you notice the thread title?) and until things change, no cash from me.

Or from many others I know.

End of.

grecIAN Harris

Which will be noted from the lack of numbers on the gate and already has been. Why do you think the club put the statement out during the week that they did? Yes, it is a reaction to something they've cocked up, hopefully they'll rectify it. Until then, does the world need to know that you, personally, aren't going with a new thread every time there's a home match because you haven't got the money to go.......... don't think so really.

oldschool

i am going as normal with the old man, and after a 1-0 defeat with none or one shot on target i will be asking the powers that be (taggy) whats the tipping point.

Silver fox

i am going as normal with the old man, and after a 1-0 defeat with none or one shot on target i will be asking the powers that be (taggy) whats the tipping point.
And he will say, what do you mean? (facepalm)

Avening Posse

I'm going, I wouldn't knock people who choose not to, but for me you take the rough with the smooth (and mainly rough for my time going !)

Silver fox

And he will say, what do you mean? (facepalm)
Meaning he's clueless not you!!!!

Silver fox

I'm going, I wouldn't knock people who choose not to, but for me you take the rough with the smooth (and mainly rough for my time going !)
Should start a thread AP... What was the smooth... Just a thought Pal.