• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Given the potg policy at ECFC, what are non attenders doing tomorrow?.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bleddy 'ell Avening.

Surely its only a short stroll back up the A40 to home for you. Are you a lightweight or something?
It's about 50 miles and I didn't have my push bike with me :)

Grecian2K

It's about 50 miles and I didn't have my push bike with me :)
Surely Dave and Sam might have offered you a billet for the night...
...or, at very worse, the flagrant 'bekah could have leant you her retired police horse to complete the journey?

Avening Posse

Surely Dave and Sam might have offered you a billet for the night...
...or, at very worse, the flagrant 'bekah could have leant you her retired police horse to complete the journey?
Sorry mate, I've had a few glasses tonight and you've completely lost me ??

Grecian2K

Sorry mate, I've had a few glasses tonight and you've completely lost me ??
The notoritous "Cotswold Chipping Norton Set"???

Midway between the Isis and the Severn

(Think phone hacking etc)

Last edited:

Avening Posse

The "Cotswold Chipping Norton Set"???

Midway between the Isis and the Severn
Oh okay !, they are miles away from me, I live in the south Cotswolds (1 mile from Princess Anne), the Chippy set are scorned upon around these parts, David Cameron, that horrible News of the World woman and Jeremy Clarkson, need I say any more !!

heathy1

Anyone that describes watching Exeter or football in general as 'the product' deserves to have full blown Aids

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
Until then, does the world need to know that you, personally, aren't going with a new thread every time there's a home match because you haven't got the money to go.......... don't think so really.
Whether or not the "world needs to know" or I am posting "a new thread every time there's a home match" is not the point. The fact is that slow decisions, after bad ones, do not help the balance sheet.

Rest assured that I have the money to go, should I choose. But until the extra charge for potg is rescinded, none of it will go into the coffers of ECFC.

Shout me down again, if you like, but I am the tip of an Iceberg that numbers more than just me.

10 people x an average (as little as) £20 x 15 attendances = £3000. Let alone the real cost.

Carry on Harris.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Big Bank or Ladysmead. Non-league football one way or another.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I'm not going - was going too, but the footballs crap and until it gets better I wont go its that simple.

Barum

I'm not going - was going too, but the footballs crap and until it gets better I wont go its that simple.
Had a text from a mate this week ' Won't go to SJP again until that t w A t has gone.

Who on earth can he mean?