• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecian+: A new streaming service

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

tom_ecfc

Could this news just released dampon season ticket sales, as some fans may not be able to make the differing kick off times?

GrecianByTransit

Do we know approx how much this TV deal is worth to League one teams? Obviously it'll differ depending on whose matches are selected to be shown

!luke!

Will this replace the content currently posted on YouTube?

sign of the chimes

Do we know approx how much this TV deal is worth to League one teams? Obviously it'll differ depending on whose matches are selected to be shown
In terms of the basic TV deal the new deal is something like 45% more per season for Championship clubs (up from about £8m to £12m per season) and 25% for Leagues 1 & 2.

I think the split of the overall pot used to be something like 80:12:8 between Champ:L1:L2

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Will this replace the content currently posted on YouTube?
Hope not. I watch all the media stuff via YouTube.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope not. I watch all the media stuff via YouTube.
Ditto

denzel

Could this news just released dampon season ticket sales, as some fans may not be able to make the differing kick off times?
Well the announcement on the deal was made last month and it was clear then that there would be a lot more games moved due to Sky.
Will wait and see what it means for kick offs, but for me it is more likely that I won't bother for away games which have been shifted rather than impact on home ones.

denzel

Not a fan of going down the 'register to view content' route, even if its free I would have thought that you want to maximise the number of people accessing the site, but what do I know?