• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecian+: A new streaming service

Boyo

• For each League One and League Two team, at least 16 of the minimum 20 matches broadcast will not be moved.
This is the only saving grace I can find. At first when reading it looked as though we could have half our games moved from a 3pm kick off. Hopefully that does not become the case. Any Sunday fixture or 12:30kick off I would not enjoy.
Sky have said they will show all Carabao cup round 1 games, all opening day games and all midweek games. Last season we had 6 Tuesday night games in the original fixtures (we ended up playing more due to Saturday games being postponed due to international call ups). So that's presumably 8 of the 20 games that will be shown.

Last season we also played on Tuesday afternoon and Friday night over Christmas and the Friday and Monday at Easter, so if those games are shown that takes the total up to 12.

Therefore we'll have at least 8 other matches shown, which would normally be scheduled for 3pm Saturdays. :-(

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Sky have said they will show all Carabao cup round 1 games, all opening day games and all midweek games. Last season we had 6 Tuesday night games in the original fixtures (we ended up playing more due to Saturday games being postponed due to international call ups). So that's presumably 8 of the 20 games that will be shown.

Last season we also played on Tuesday afternoon and Friday night over Christmas and the Friday and Monday at Easter, so if those games are shown that takes the total up to 12.

Therefore we'll have at least 8 other matches shown, which would normally be scheduled for 3pm Saturdays. :-(
Boxing Day is a Thursday this year, will there be games on the Saturday afterwards or will it move to Sunday? New Year's Day will be a Wednesday.

Trapdoor

So I cant watch any live matches in the UK if I cant get to a game now?

Sucks. Guess I need to get a VPN contract then.

Fareham Grecian

As the press release says, you can buy a day pass for NowTV if you don’t have Sky Sports.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
As the press release says, you can buy a day pass for NowTV if you don’t have Sky Sports.
£14.99🙄

tom_ecfc

No thank you!!!

Colesman Ballz

50% inflation, now there's a surprise, and unlike I-follow most of the revenue generated will head straight into PL club coffers ! 🤬

denzel

Surely people are better off with a Sky Sports subscription than Now day passes?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surely people are better off with a Sky Sports subscription than Now day passes?
You can usually get deals on Now monthly passes. The one I have currently was six months at £17.99 a month.

Dartmouth red

Get yourself a years subscription on a decent IPTV site