• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Greens v Reds

tagz

you couldnt leave mid game, the police made that clear
They most of been Argyle fans then

Charlie

only way you could ever hope to half fill your ground i spose..........
Says a man who fights his own brother at Bristol Rovers, your a ***** moto !!!!

motorservices

Im not sure what your Talking about, 10th post and its an insult.....hmm your gonna be here a long time

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tell us more? We love it when the Greeks wash their dirty washing. (devil)

Steve.PAFC2014

Doris is very quiet tonight...

motorservices

Tell us more? We love it when the Greeks wash their dirty washing. (devil)

Haha Ian welcome back, i had a feeling you would grace us tonight :p

I have no idea what he/she is on about, they blatantly havent got a clue, if they did then they wouldnt have posted that, i was infact calming down a fired up brother, fired up over things other than football, plus the fact i dont believe ive thrown a punch at any of my brothers ever, so his/she statement is massively incorrect, but hey ho, lets forget the fact that me and my brother are close, travel to every game together and often meet up through the week

There are even Grecians that are as Deluded s your lot Ian lol

Charlie

Ian the ***** that is moto had a fight with his brother whilst outside a pub in Bristol,they hate each other and he sulked afterwards, really funny to watch and he isn't a City fan for long..........as I said ***** !!

Steve.PAFC2014

Think you have the wrong person Charlie as motor doesn't come across as that kind of person one bit.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ian the ***** that is moto had a fight with his brother whilst outside a pub in Bristol,they hate each other and he sulked afterwards, really funny to watch and he isn't a City fan for long..........as I said ***** !!
And you thought you would stick that on here ?......why ?

motorservices

Lol, if you were there then you will know that it was nothing to do with football, it wasnt a fight, and if you had paid any notice of what was going on then you would have seen that, but clearly you havent got a clue, hmm as for hating each other please explain why we travel to every home game together and then explain why his Daughter comes over to play at my house? thats right you havent got a ****ing clue about me or my family, you havent got a clue who i am, or what i am, and more importantly you havent got a clue what happened in Bristol, you saw something and put 2 &2 together and came up with 7, you really are a ****ing retard