• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Greens v Reds

motorservices

Think you have the wrong person Charlie as motor doesn't come across as that kind of person one bit.
Steve, dont get me wrong, my younger brother did get fired up at rovers, and yes we had words, as his older brother i defused the issue, iirc the little **** hit me, anyone there would have seen it followed a phone call he took, and he lashed out, they would also have seen that i didnt throw a punch, and had they been fully honest would have seen us sat in the pub 10mins later having a beer

Charlie is whats known as a ****, seem he doesnt like me, am i bothered NOPE, will i correct his ****ed up statements, hell yes

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
And you thought you would stick that on here ?......why ?
Agreed. There is just simply, no need.

Charlie

Touched a nerve, as its true ,seen it with my own eyes and me and other City fans think your a complete ****........your a ***** and not worthy as a City fan ......

motorservices

Agreed. There is just simply, no need.
Funny thing was the post he quoted was about gate size, im actually laughing at the statements made..............

motorservices

Touched a nerve, as its true ,seen it with my own eyes and me and other City fans think your a complete ****........your a ***** and not worthy as a City fan ......
really, i have no idea who you are, but ive followed my team for over 30yrs, and TBH i couldnt give a **** what you think, your nothing but a key board warrior, anyone can make statements when know one knows who you are

Last edited:

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm......B-)

graiser

Look beys, your objective is to fall out with us Greens, not yourselves, pull yourselves together, this thread is reminiscent of PASOTI members falling out amongst themselves, it's just not on.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was enjoying that!:(

motorservices

I was enjoying that!:(
Lol, the worst bit of it is he got me and my younger brother round the wrong way, not that my brother is a thug one bit, shame i never had chance to find out who he/she was :(

general zod

Look beys, your objective is to fall out with us Greens, not yourselves, pull yourselves together, this thread is reminiscent of PASOTI members falling out amongst themselves, it's just not on.
And you would know